Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Remove Jelly Wart On Mouth Why Do You Remove The Bands After Canning Jam/jelly?

Why do you remove the bands after canning jam/jelly? - how to remove jelly wart on mouth

I am new to canning.

I have a recipe for the jelly, I said to heat-process the jars in a pot of boiling water bath for 10 minutes before the tape back and save.

Why take the band?

If you give a gift for someone, how to open again after closing? The cover would sit at the head, right?

Sorry if it is a stupid question.

1 comment:

Alice M said...

You did not remove them, and I doubt not, if I give as a gift. The main reason for the removal is security for the long-term storage. If you enjoy the maintenance for some reason, the vacuum will be lost. If the group is still in progress, you will not be able to say, they are still at the top. When the band stopped, the lid can be raised, and you know as soon as it is bad, no question of eating spoiled food

Post a Comment