Friday, January 15, 2010

Rent To Own Homes In Orlando Florida Are The Venetian Bay Villages In Orlando A Good Place To Stay?

Are the Venetian Bay Villages in Orlando a good place to stay? - rent to own homes in orlando florida

I take a trip to Orlando in May to visit family. It will be 5 of us traveling together and want an apartment or house for rent.

I understand that this rental houses or flats / houses to other people who own. But we will be forced to attend a timeshare presentation, if we choose to stay?

I have not read anything timeshare, so it seems a good place - but I wonder if anyone knew anything else.

2 comments:

~~~~... said...

I do not know much about time-share here, but we are saying as a rule in advance that if you divide the time and they need to sit through a presentation.

sloppyjo said...

I've never been in the villages of the Gulf of Venice, but certainly recommend you rent a house! I like the Solana Resort, and this year we were at the plant of La Reunion. I think these places as www.vrbo.com www.greatrentals.com Pages These are pages that the owners can advertise their homes. They are places that make you go through a presentation to Time Stock!
I know that the bay from Venice to a station that houses the list, and maybe you have there is! Good luck!

Post a Comment