Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fungal Infection Anus Why Do I Have A Rash On My Buttocks?

Why do i have a rash on my buttocks? - fungal infection anus

I think that some sort of skin infection. 7 days ago I discovered that there is) a very dry skin patch on the right buttock (not the anus. It was so itchy, dry skin, scaly red and he was bleeding, apparently. I immediately bought the extreme moisturizer. The lotion is biting for the scaly skin, but the place still and stay red. After six days, I bought some cortisone cream on the counter. The cream was by some of the itching, but still a bit red and itchy. Well, I would certainly say it broke out, it feels like a sunburn, and sometimes irritated, it is clear (no bumps or bubbles). I have not changed soap or clothes or something important in my life, I am very surprised and do what is baffled.

I had a problem with a chronic fungal infection of the skin around my chest, it could be an extension of that? I had tinea versicolor on my chest, but only a small white circle. This is very different, but also very different. Its been 7 days since I noticed the problem. I go to a dermatologist, but IHealth insurance, so I try a plausible way to find these looks!

2 comments:

craig.wi... said...

Because the soil slid naked? You really need to see a good dermitologist. In general, would you diagnose skin problem you may have. Your problem may be several different things, even an allergic reaction to a laundry.

Just Me said...

Just your ***.... Perhaps you need a good wash

Post a Comment