Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Endometriomas More Condition_symptoms Apparently I Have A Couple Endometriomas On My Ovaries..what's Your Opinion On The Next Step?

Apparently I have a couple endometriomas on my ovaries..what's your opinion on the next step? - endometriomas more condition_symptoms

I was on Clomid for 3 months. I spoke with my doctor today and here are my options:

1. Take a month off of Clomid and get another u / s next month to see if they left.

2. Surgery for endometriosis

3. Get a U / S, once my period starts (next week) and when the cysts are still there to speak about the operation, and if you never met clomid start with the activation of this month.

I'm going for option 3 # What do you think? I am soo nervous and depressed. Do you have experience or in other words of wisdom on this subject? Thank you soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment