Monday, December 28, 2009

Carpet Cleaning Florida Condo Management Doesn't Want To Replace The Carpet In The Apartment Of Which I've Been 5 Years..

Condo management doesn't want to replace the carpet in the apartment of which I've been 5 years.. - carpet cleaning florida

Here is my silly drama. I was the tenant of the property for 5 years. I've always paid his rent on time. Each year, was the carpet on my costs are now cleaned. Even if after 5 years with the carpet led up to this point, you just need to be replaced. So I asked the management of the complex to replace. Following the investigation of 3 types of maintenance and cleaning of the carpet itself, from the same result as me. Do I have rights as a tenant, and what should I do to force the administration to replace the carpet? The owner of the plant is actually quite large, national companies, such as one's own home (South Florida, Dania Beach). I'm tired of these people .. Please advice on how to tackle them?

No comments:

Post a Comment